Timing - Part Time, Full Time and 24 Hours
We have governess which has been educated in early childhood education or nursing. Has experience working with children of a variety of ages. They have patience in dealing with energetic and, at times, disruptive children. They are kind but firm in disciplining the children when necessary. They have the physical strength to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as help the children in every aspect.
• Governesses are responsible for the health, safety and social growth of assigned children.
• They must ensure children are bathed, fed and dressed properly.
• Depending on the age of the children in a governesses charge, she may also be responsible for tending to the children’s studies.
• If the household staff does not include laundry workers, the governess may also be responsible for washing and mending the children’s clothes.
• Governesses must plan and participate in activities for the children.
• The position of governess often requires a live-in arrangement so that the governess is available any time the children need her.